Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
My friend Vanessa called me for coffee yesterday and during our conversation, I found out she has a website called DaysOfGratitude.com and I wanted to share it with you. You can go there or to the Facebook page at this link (click here) and download a free eBook about gratitude. I think it’s no coincidence that I had coffee with Vanessa.
Now, to share my own list.
It’s not a list of everything but these are the things that come to mind today.
In no particular order:
- My wife, Susan. 42 years and counting
- My children and grandchildren
- A chance to do exactly what I wanted as a way to earn a living.
- The opportunity for growth (personal and career).
- To be able to read and grow in knowledge. Books are a blessing.
- To write (again) as I recover from a stroke. I struggle with typing 🙂
- #NSNG (no sugar, no grains) because I’ve lost 35 lbs following this way of eating.
- Silence. As an introvert, quiet, and solitude are how I recharge.
- Friends that became clients and clients who became friends.
There are more but that is what comes to mind right now. I would challenge you to list what you’re grateful for. Ask around the table, what are they grateful for.
This is perhaps my favorite holiday.
- I want to start my own business but…
- Real Estate and Self Deception